Friday, February 13, 2009

I *HEART* Salma Hayek!!

Oh yeah, you knew I would be all over this!!!

My first thought was "It's about time!!" We are so behind in dropping the stigma attached to breastfeeding. I applaud Salma for standing up and doing the right thing!

Now people are talking and breastfeeding is the center of it again.....God bless her for giving warm nourishment to that little baby and hopefully educating the Mama's there (and the Daddies!!) on giving their babies the best possible nourishment possible.

Salma Hayek Breastfeeds a Starving Baby


Back to the craziness and chaos of packing....whew! Almost there!!!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny! Have you guys gotten all moved in and settled in your new home? I know it will take awhile to get everything unpacked and organized just as you want it.
Blessings and Hugs
Sandra